May 31, 2022

Italiannies @ The Curve 2022 Review

We were quite happy with the food for the taste (I guess due to the way it is cooked), and would love to come back to try others. 

The ambience 

Located on the ground floor at West Courtyard @ The Curve,this Italian-theme restaurant nestled at the corner end of the row. 

We didn't intent to dine-in here at first. But the food choice in IPC shopping center, IKEA is a bit bland. So we ended up walking here to try something new.  (Actually , I wanted to dine-in at the IKEA restaurant, but it was too crowded. )





I like their interior design here. Rustic ambience paired with wooden tables and chairs from the 70/80 eras . and the wooden beams, along with the graphic on the wall creating the vintage, cozy (air-conditioned) and quiet (during the non-dining hour)






The pizza bar at the entrance. 

I like that they put generous amount of cheese on the pizza. Making is a pleasant experience to watch. Hahahahaha. 



This poster definitely captured my attention. 



Kids below 12 years old can have one of the following for free with the order of one ala carte-main course


The food 


I was quite delighted to find out that The warm , crusty bread infused with herbs (or pepper) was serve as a complimentary started. 

A complimentary warm-crusty bread served with olive oil and balsamic vinegar while waiting for the main course. 

Not sure it was the pepper or the herbs that alleviate the awesomeness of the bread. It tasted so good even without olive oil and balsamic vinegar. 




Vegetali Aglio E Olio Pepperoconi Rm 23.90 

I was craving for Aglio Olio. So I had this vegetarian Aglio Olio. Having to have too much of Asian food which is carbohydrate and protein loaded. This aglio olio from Italian restaurant delighted me with quite generous amount of green including broccoli , capsicium and carrot. 

This give me a good impression and that I would love to dine-in more to try other food, because I want to find out if other non-vegetarian food is also as variety / balanced like their pasta. I mean during the pregnancy, I want to have vegetable and fruit intake too. 







My dine-in partner aka My husband, WS 


and yours truly, me. The canadian leave....Maple 





Creamy Mushroom Soup Rm 12.90 

Instead of ordering their beverage which cost RM 10-12, I opt for mushroom soup instead. Also , it was richly infused with herbs, which make it so different so the usual creamy mushroom soup that you had in Malaysia! Both WS and I approved of the mushroom soup. 


Italian Butcher Rm 39.90 

Pomodoro sauce, Mozzarella & Parmesan Cheese, Onion Jam, smoked turkey slics, grilled marinated chicken, beef pepperoni, beef meatball, smoked beef streakgy, arugula and balsamic glaze. 

Eh...by the way, I don't see the beef meatball. 

Arugula 
Arugula is delicious raw, and it can be used as a healthy add-on topping for pizza, nachos, sandwiches, and wraps. It can be served as a side salad with nothing more than a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper. 
Source: Healthline 


Husband /WS : The pizza was slightly above average. 

Maple: OKay la, the pizza was baked to prefection, you see the amount of the cheese on their crust, savoury with variety of meat choices, except that I don't see the beef meatball. 


Overall experience


As this is not usual pizza and pasta that we had. We were quite intrigue to try their other food on their menu. I personally also like their rustic ambience. It was a great dining experience and the portion of the good is quite fulfilling, balanced and variety. 

WS said he would like to come back again for the food is quite worthy of their price (of what they offer). For me likewise...I not sure how they cook their aglio olio ...their oil is so fragrant, yet I don't see much garlic when served. 


We both were like...yea, we order the right food. Like you can't go wrong by ordering  pizza and pasta in Italian restaurant.




So I was pleased to find out this super valued Lunch combo on their website. So pelased I decided to paste their lunch combo menu here instead of their link.

You can find more from the Menu link below here. Having to try their ala-carte menu, this lunch combo is very attractive to me because of their price and I am quite anticipate for their other food.  Also, it only cost Rm 6.90 instead of Rm 11 for their soup of the day, which is quite a valued-combo. 

Would love to drop by to try their baked-fish Marinara. 
(I have tried their aglio-olio, now wanting to try the Marinara, pomodoro , alfredo and carbonara and mac& cheese. A pasta lover here! )





There is a slight different in the menu. For example , for Fresh fruit juice ... It has only the options of Watermelon and pineapple in I-City, but it has extra option which is honey dew for the Curve branch. Managed to find this difference cause I am currently a pregnant woman who would like to avoid pineapple and watermelon juice. 










Location :

The Curve: 

Lot G75 & G76, Ground Floor, The Curve, No. 6, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•

I-City Shah Alam:

L1-13 & L1-13S, Central i-City Shopping Centre, No.1 Persiaran Multimedia, i-City, Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor.

Phone: +60 16-247 5939

MENU : The Curve | I-City 

Phone: +60 16-211 8531 (For reservation )

Facebook : Italiannies 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!