January 1, 2024

The 3rd and 4th week of December

 

14th Dec 2023 
The weeding of my beloved cousin sister! 





With my lovely godmother. 



Once in a very blue moon : 三代同堂


ALso once in a blue moon. Second time attending wedding banquet with the husband and baby YX. 




Back to hometown - Terengganu 









21st Dec 2023 

Initially she didnt know she can suck the straw to drink Vitagen. I let her play with it for while I was busy with work. After about 30 mins, i Turned my head and saw that she was sucking the straw to drink the vitagen! Bravo! 


Then i proceed to let her drinking Yakult. But Yakult doesnt have fine straw like vitagen does. 



冬至节 23/12/23












Thefinalweek of December :Daily moment

Lovely Interaction with family and friends!  














Mummy said I look so beautiful wearing dress. So She took a lot of photos of me. 




My beloved Ye ye come and visit me!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!