January 9, 2024

1st week of 2024 ~~Picnic ~ grocery ~



 6th January 2024  : Happy 1st Birthday to baby Yong Xu! 

Thanks for YIkWei and SHu Huey for asking to us to come and join their picnic. It was so fun, so much to see and so refreshing! My mental is quite happily recharged. Hahaha. 


I didnt take out my phone to take photo because I was busy looking after YX and the surrounding refreshing view. So refreshing, so outdoor-sy, I wish Ican come again! 


Then the day before, we went to buy groceries. This is a video of Yee Xuan pulling cart and dancing. So cute! must watch ! 




Then  👇👇👇this is the video of Yee Xuan calling out her papa! 




1st January 2024 


 



On the first day of 2024, we went to a buddhist Temple, SABS to pray. TO wish for the best 2024. Actually  my sister in law followed too. But she didnt like to take photo. 


Then we went to eat Pasta! I had been craving for either pasta and hotpot. WS opt for pasta because hotpot is so hot and it was a public holiday, must be full of crowd. 


We had lunch at Italianies in Centra Icity. It was so good. If you like to eat pasta, you must try the pasta here. Most of the pasta that I tried...it is either ..portion little....not flavourful enought..... little ingredient. The pasta from Italianies here....be it carbonara, aglio olio or pomodoro or lagsania...all are well balanced with everything I crave for. 


Selfie in the toilet because I dress up, hehe 😊😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!