January 25, 2024

Final week of Jan 2024

 




Thaipusam day - PUblic holiday 


It was a public holiday. It also means a family day! 


In ther morning, WS went to play basketball ...about 8am - 10am like that. 

I brought my daughter to a playground in our area because she kept saying "wong wong! " (dog barking). SInce I am free and finally free, I brought her out alone....only 2 of us to the playground. 


I actually quite enjoy bringing her out. It was just that the sun was quite hot, but both the mother and daughter cannot open our eyes. 


HI , baby. Nice to see you ! 




She didnt get the have morning nap. So when we went out for early lunch, about 11am. She slept soundly and securely on her father's shoulder.  

What a lovely scene....๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“



After the Bak Kut Teh lunch, WS went and got his haircut done.

As the usual day is working day, so this was the ...i think 2nd time I follow him to his haircut. The first time was before we got married. And this is also the first time YX witnesses his dad got his haircut done. 


๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†Video taken while waiting for her father doing hair cut ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡



๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† After haircut, reaching home. YX is reluctant to put her bag now. She insisted on carrying her bag. Perhaps it is fluffy and comfortable for her?? 




At night, we went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. THe waiters there all kept looking at YX because her eyes are big and cute. Everyone kept playing with her. However, the parents took turn to eat. because the other one has to keep an eye on YX as she kept walking here and there. 

After that, i join a meaning meeting to plan about the 2024 Dharma Class lesson. I am grateful for this chance because I enjoy going to Dharma class since childhood.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!