April 15, 2017

That Dynamic Place

Not to confused my dear reader, this post isn't any OOTD post, nor review nor event. It's just a sequel, one of the 3 themes from the Street Photoshoot. And this time round, the theme is about the constantly moving public transport that you get to see not only the sky high architectures in the bustling city in Malaysia and peek of life of the local from bird eye view -- Light Rail Transit (LRT)



See, my happy face when I got to embark into LRT.


It's a bit sad that I didn't get the skyhigh architecture for the backgroup of my LRT shoot =(. Anyway, I quite like this series of photos.


One of the reason because it make my legs look very long! 

No la, because it is so coincident that the photos here turned out exceptionally good. and it's in my favourite place! 
Toothache expression


When I first came to KL, I always go every where with LRT. I like to observe the people inside. 

How they dress
what are they doing
the view outside,
which station has the moss massive flow
the young one give up their seat to the elderly 
and so on



My favourite of all! Must thanks to the very talent Eve! She really knows what I want!!! 

I want to talk more about Eve, but I will write about her in the next post, the last sequel. 




And the landscape along the journey is magnificient. It's so dynamic , constant changing, it reminds me to always stay enthusiastic & Perform more than speaking. The magnificient view , bustling city, skyhigh buildings are all the results of ACTION. Plan carefully, implement gradually, think positively. even you are not there at the end, you have tried your best, and you will for sure become better whenever you try again next time.

Also, one of the things that I realised recently is Do it with the right direction. 



Hi, Kakak, Nasi Minyak ada tak? 






Til end, next post will be another denim outfit which look effortlessly chic.




Photograph  Eve Wai Kuan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!