April 16, 2017

Outdoor Photoshoot with Eve Wai Kuan


I like this photo so much the moment I saw it then I knew it has to be the first photo of the post! Somehow it just truly embodies of who I am. And with the photographer Eve's reflection inside too! 



Ever since my first photoshoot in Singapore, I continue to look for more chances to have outdoor photoshoot. I like to go outdoor, as it is more lively and refreshing.

Then I have this one friend, whom I know from Buddhist event, she blogs too! I think I actually read her blog before she read mine. Then I was like, OMG, a PHD student reads my blog!!!!  She writing is so classic and timeless. Like how her tagline mentioned "Capture Life" , I esp enjoy reading her column on voices. She will sit down and talk/interview to the person. It's like reading the story of others.  It exudes a feeling of zen, cause the time seems like slow down and I really pay attention into reading every single of her words cause it's so engrossing.

A post shared by Eve (@evewaikuan) on


Then one day, she nudged me, after finding out that I am a blogger. Perhaps we can collaborate together. I suggested a photoshoot, since I like her photography so much! Every time when I looked at her instagram photos, it seems like time is freezed. Very abstract (for me), vintage and pretty.

Now, lets photos do the talking.
Photograph by Evewaikuan

Editting by Evewaikuan & me


I love my denim jacket so much. The embroidery of Disney's characters are so colourful and fairy-liked! My mum gave it to me during when I was back in hometown. I think it's second hand from some of my other relatives. 

The A flare denim skirt was found in a second hand thrift shop near Changi Hospital Singapore. I love that it doesn't only look fine, it has 2 deep pocket big enough to fit the flat smartphone that is really convenient. Since it's a knee above skirt, it flaunts my long legs also. (Not really long, but it motivate me to get a slim thigh)



Denim jacket : Given by mom
Denim A line skirt: A thift shop near Changi Hospital Singapore





The previous sequeal 






Photograph  Eve Wai Kuan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!