March 16, 2009
tomorrow will be sitting for a car driving test.
so,
just now,i mean ,about 8.30pm
went out to pratice (with mt father),also take something from friend
hahaha,if just now is the real testing,i will failed for 8 or 9 times,because the car engine always off one(during reverse,waiting the traffic light to turn green,and changing direction)
nvr mind la,because this is the first time i drive the car ma,and then i am driving during the night ler~~

my engine off suddenly at the traffic light,fortunately the driver behind me dun urge me to drive(twice or three times)

hope that i will pass tomorrow...~~~.........................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!