December 10, 2022

Giving birth to my first new born on my birthday !

Hey, my dear cute baby. Welcome to the World! 


Thanks for choosing us as your parent. We love you! 
Borned Week 36+5 



See, this is your Daddy! He cant contain how excited he was when he first carry you! 
It was only on Day 5 after you were born then only he got to carry you. 

Prior to that, you were at Peadiatric Level 7A , staying in the incubator. 
As your mother, I was the only person that was allowed in the peadiatric ward to visit you. 




See! you were so tiny back then. Your length/body height is even lesser than your dad's arm. 




And I was finally like a human. Clean and tidy 

Before this, I was so tired, sleepy, I sleep and rest and think of you until my hair so messy, I forgot to brush my teeth, and I also eat like a wolf. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!