December 25, 2022

Diary of a breastfeeding mum : Dec 2022

 





Stay at home on the last day of 2022. and make some stash. 


Grateful for a healthy baby! 




When both my parents are busy, they will put me on a stroller so that they can watch on me while doing their chores. 






25th Dec 2022 - My 3 months and 25 days baby managed to sleep through the night yesterday! What a great news the celebrate! It means I can sleep for a longer stretch without being disturb! 

Normally she would wiggle herself , making voice at  4am ish to drink . 


My husband told me that she did the same, but my husband responded by giving her a pacifier and she slept until 6am!  (meaning from 12am - 6am, 6 hour stretch!)


Hand express for about 20 mins at 6.20am in the bathroom because don't want to disturb my baby and husband in their bed room with the bright light. 



After breastfeeding her at 6.20am , I continue to hand express my milk for another 20 mins like that before I went back to sleep


I am so determined that I want to train her to sleep for at least 6 hour stretch tonight! 


26th Dec - Baby woke up at 4.30am to drink 

Hellow Baby, our first Christmas together! 

I got the feeling I will definitely buy her something for Christmas present next year! Our little adorable daughter! 




Actually, I think I will just buy her whenever she need it. She doesn't need to wait until the Christmas 2023, Hahahaha. 


27th Dec- Yes, second day for 6 hour sleeping stretch. Slept from 12am - 6am  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!