December 24, 2022

Lunch @Foremula : Feature Christmas Chicken Wellington

 

Chicken Wellington Rm 34 

Description from their FB page
It’s got freshly rolled and baked boneless chicken wellington with chive farce and duxelles, chicken jus, mesclun salad, carrot purée, and a raspberry ravioli!

Better call to reserve to avoid dissapointment. By the time I called to make reservation, only 4 portions of this wellington was available. The Wellington is only available at limited time. 

It was worth to try. I haven't tried the Beef Welling by Ramsay @ Sunway pyramid, also because it is too costly, haha. So I cant compare the 2 of them. 

When i tried this Chicken Wellington alone, it was quite delectable. Variety of delightful taste in one plate. Each of the taste fuses together harmonily. 

The white Chicken meat at the center is  ordinary. However, the rest of it including the side ornament is a boom! I definitely enjoy eating this. THe portion is quite big that It give you the Asian portion fulfilling stomach. 



Butter Croissant 

Looking a bit plain here. But Croissant alone ...again is a boom ! Croissant is the main reason I dropped by here. It might not be their signature, but I fall in love with their croissant after I first tried their croissant here. Cruncky, Perfectly taste , not too salty. It was delicious when you have it alone. 

Not seasoning, Kaya or Butter. 
Just the Croissant alone.
Yummy! 





Savoury waffle with Butter Chicken. 


THeir Butter CHicken is flavoursome. Personally, I would like to pair the chicken with rice instead of waffle. Their waffle is quite bland in contratry. 




WOuld I come here again? 

Yes! I have yet to explore other food on their menu ! 


Facebook | Instagram 

03-7496 7419

D9-01. Dana 1 Commercial Centre, Jalan PJU 1A/46, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Operation time: 8.30am - 5.30pm (Yes, you can come here for early morning breakfast!)Closed on Tuesday 
    03-7496 7419


Baby time! 

It's a year end quick lunch outing.  As a breastfeeding mum, I just want to enjoy my lunch and after that go home to breastpump/breastfeed my baby. 





During our first outing, we brough so many baby stuff . (Better bring more than not having it). THis time, we are smarter, plan ahead. So we brought only the baby bag, milk and pacifier and stroller. 



En route to Foremula @ Ara Damansara.  With one more new additional member! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!