July 13, 2022

Antipodean @ Atria 2022 : Great atmosphere, Great varieties

 If you are looking for Big Breakfast, you have to keep Antipodean into your list! In fact, if you browse through the google review photos of Antipodean , the food photos with Big Breakfast, All day breakfast are  the most abundant.  

Big Breakfast  Rm 33 

Fluffy scrambled eggs with artisan toast, homemade hash brown, mushrooms and a choice of bacon or sausage (chicken, pork or beef). The one that we have in the pic above is slides of pork bacon. 




Pumpkin soup Rm 16 

I was looking for a healthy choice of beverage. Something hot, savoury, but not coffee and drink.Pumpkin soup is the one! 

Homemade pumpkin soup with nutmeg and cinnamon served with toast. I am not sure it is the taste of nutmeg or cinnamon, it tasted like pepper to me in a delightful way.  


 

Antipodean also served a selection of desserts at the bar counter. I had my eyes on  their Lemon cake. Dense , moist and delightfully sweet.  


What delight me the most is the wish ! Imean look at the way  they serve their food!  I would say their food quality , services and the way the food were presented and served  were quite pleasing! 


Grilled Chicken Rm 28 

Healthy option of grilled chicken on steamed beans served with grilled tomato and a balsamic vinegar glaze. 

I would not suggest you to order this if your companion is having something heavily flavoured. It makes this dish taste bland. 

This grilled chicken was indeed healthy. and lower calories compare to the big breakfast. So yes, you can have a choice of healthy food if you don't want to have fried bacon which is found in most of the dish in Antipodean here! 




On the other hand, I was also eyeing on their another healthy choice of protein. This chicken served with chickpea salad intrigues me too! Haven't tried it yet, but would love to try! 


There also serve wide variety of salad. I didn't order them because some of it comes with cheese, which I doubt Ican eat as a pregnant woman (I mean I try to avoid raw cheese). Feel free to look at their wide selection of salads too! It makes me drool by looking at the description as well as the visual. 




Great variety of selection of SALAD . You can come back for one week to have different salad each day! View more from their menu here. 

The long black here served with frozen ice-cube too! 


Long Black Rm 11

This is how it looks like whenever it was freshly served. 




Mushroom Pasta Rm 25 

I think I ordered Mushroom pasta , not sure why it comes with bacon too. 

Personally, I like it better with mushroom only, without the smoky bacon. It tastes so smoky for me as I am pregnant at the time of tasting it. 




Avocado Milkshake Rm 19 

Ordered Avocado as it is a super food. Packed with good fat (monounsaturated fat), high protein, high fiber. Also one of the super foods recommended for pregnant woman like me. 









Ambience / Vibe 

In my opinion, what makes Antipodean @ Atria so special is their surrounding. Decorated in warm cozy yellow street light around you. With candle burning on the table really opens up your appetite. 

It was not so crowded as I had it during the weekday morning in Atria Mall, which is marvellous. NOt too crowded. Yet, this cafe is consider quite happening compare to the shoplots around it.




Also, that was this kids-friendly corner, quite a vast area for the kids play corner. As I am pregnant. I was like....hmmm. this is a good way to keep my kid occupy in the future! 





Also, I like the ventilated indoor environment here with water feature next to it. Enjoy having meal in this serene environment.

 Bangsar | Tan& Tan  | Atria Mall, PJ  | Mid Valley 

I have been to Antipodean in Mid Valley and Atria. So far I prefer the Atria Mall vibe. Chill and less crowded.  


Highlights of Antipodean @ Atria Mall 
1. Parking is not an issue here. Just park in the Atria Mall. 
2. No hassle 
3. Less crowd
4. Great Feng Shui (hahaha, I mean it is quite opened and ventilated)

In short, when you have great food in a pleasant environment without hassle and much noise.  You get to enjoy your dining experience the most! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!