August 8, 2011

XXX eggs


I plan to mix apple juice with u turn grass today.So i went to get the leaves behind my house. While i am cutting, i found out something.IT is eggs!

i try to catch it nearer, but my camera unable to focus, here is the outcome~`
hahaha, this is why we need DSLR to do that



i am so curious that i just want to do some test, or i am so want to let them died, because in my mind , they are consider pesticide,hahaha, i don't know whether they are or not.
rince them(the eggs) into hot boiling water,hehehe.
and i saw some bubbles came out,this show that they are living things!


Btw, i still cannot identify which animal's eggs they are....i think it is. I not sure either. Btw, the pirpose i am posting this image because i found something digusting around the corpes of this insect
watch carefully, i know the object is out of focus already,hahaha. But you still able to watch it,hahaha. There are something white nodules around the corpes. When i figure this corpes, it is hollow inside, so my conclusion is the insect is dying, and maybe due to rich in nutrition, 它发霉了,哈哈(become MOLDY)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!