January 31, 2022

January - photo and video dump

 16th Jan 2022 

My favourite weekly activity! 


                        










15th January 2022 

At first, I thought I married to an engineer, only to realise I married a chef. What a satisfying meal! 






12th January 2022.




9th Jan 2022 

CNY decoration for my house! 


Came back from Tong Shan Hospital with this. They do provide service to cook and boil the herbal medicine for the patient. 




Just me being vain 



waking up to delectable dinner homemade by my chef husband. 





7th January  2022 

I like this male checkered blouse from Uniqlo, but I didn't buy it in the end, too big already.  



6th January  2022 
A day dedicated to myself and my soul 


 

Purple sports attire today 



Greeted by the warm morning sunshine while going out for the gym. 

The breakfast on the Thursday morning 




5th Jan 2022 
Low calories, carb-less dinner 



31st Dec 2021 

Got my booster Prifzer jab. 


29th Dec 2021 

Mom made this awfully delicious aglio olio for me before going back to KL 


and some good shot of Copper , Soo Ann's cute little dog poodle 




1 comment:

  1. lots of things going on here! keep on sharing the good stuff! greetings from a fellow malaysia blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!