August 1, 2019

爱有机 I Organice Cafe 2019







It was just a coincidentally, my brother and I went to Klang to attend a  talk. Since my brother is a vegetarian, so we went for food hunting prior attending the talk .

Appealed by the name of the cafe and the presentation of the food, we opted for this cafe.
Visited there in July 2019.

As there is a change of the owner, hence there will still be organic food serving, but not 100% all the food there serving are organic food. Simply ask the waiter and they will tell you more about it!

The service from the waiters were extraordinary good. There were 2  waiters while we were having dinner there. The waiters who serve us were from Philipine and Indonesia. They spoke good English and Malay.




Photo taken from Google, Credit to Mun Loy Chin.


 I thought at cafe was at Ground Floor, but it was actually located at the first floor. So yea, take note, you will see a small signboard before going up to the cafe. As shown below.

I didn't know the cafe was located at the first floor in the beginning, so I kept on searching. I even called and asked the personnel from the cafe to ask. It was then the waiter even came down to show us the way. 


I am always a big fan of carbonara. I've been wandering how does a organic style of carbonara taste like?



White Carbonara  Rm 16.90

I am guess there must be reasons like carbonara cost this much. Not knowing the real ingredients inside. I guess it was cashew nut (to emulate the cheesy and creamy texture), with some organic herbs/sauce for the salty taste , served with some greens and salad aside. 

The salad was mediocre. It was greens seasoned with the Japanese sesame sauce. While the addition of pocky chocolate sticks....again, make it looking odd. =P 


The carbonara from I Organice Cafe wasn't rich in flavour, (it was bland, it was just the flavours were from their organic seasoning, natural and organic stuff tends to be less flavourful compare to our usual ones.) As we all know, Malaysians like heavy-seasoned food. I guess because of the people, the regular customers of the cafe are really serious vegan diet practitioners. And vegan diet practitioner, you don't have too much of heavy-seasoned food, which is acceptable for me. 
.


However, if you are not used to it, you can still order other food here. Ask the waiter, they will be delight to offer you recommendation.




Like this Vegan Nasi Lemak ordered by  my brother

Nasi Lemak (Vegetarian style)  RM 14.90


It was brown rice served with long bean, peanut, fried cracker (taste like papadum), vegetarian anchovy, and sambal beancurd (and that is spicy! )


It was hearty and appealing meal.

We are not completely satisfy with the food there, but it was worth to try.



Oh yea, we didn't order beverage. We opt for yogurt instead. I ordered cranberry yogurt. The home made yogurt was okay for us la. What impressed me was they served the yogurt in wine glass! Which inspires me that i can serve my overnight oatmeal the same way too!

It was indeed taste better when you eat it that way! LOL
They even have a latte art imprint on it using...syrup...I guess. Nice presentation! 








Open style kitchen which reminds me of Pasta Zanmai. It was overall, very clean!



There is also a corner selling some organic/vegetarian cooking stuff as well as some books!





and the cashier reception. So don't worry if you do not know what to eat. Simply pick any of the food featured there would hardly go wrong!


Verdict

Food presentation: 4.5/5 
Food : 3/5
Price: 3/5
Environment: 4/5 
(It wasn't the fancy setting, but the set up was very serence and cozy)

Would I come again?
Yes, I would still looking forward to try again, even their food is not my everyday-prices. But once in a while, to indulge in healthy food makes me feel good too! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!