April 17, 2012

Golden Shrimp Plant- Pachystachys lutea


 Just wanted to seek clarification, because all the Pachystachys lutea tat i search online are display in yellow colour,100%, so i doubt that is the plant I display here is really belong to Pachystachys lutea? Not only the colour of the flower is different, the leave structure also quite difference, unlike the leave in most pictures shown, the leave show here is cover with a waxy layer, so I doubt if the label is wrongly put.

btw, the plant is found is Botanical Perdana Garden, formerly known as Taman Tasik Perdana

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...of course, they are wrong. Clearly the work of the MARA graduates.

    This is costus..google here.
    https://www.google.com.my/search?q=costus&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=WJAtUYG8OYPsrAfIsoGgAw&ved=0CDkQsAQ&biw=921&bih=564

    have fund

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!