April 29, 2012

MUET ---relieve ^8^

I received a letter from MPM (Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia) today, I am sooooooooooooooo happy,(not really excited), I finally manage to get Band 4 in my MUEt, perhaps getting a band 4 in MUET is a easy job to you, but its a bit challenging for me.
I need to get at least a Band 4 in order to study Pharmacy, and well now i need not to worry about it anymore. Anyway, these day, I found out that Band 4 is just a so so result only. Somemore, they are many people who really have a good command of english outside.Thinking back last time the way I revise, I was like going to give out. and people don't really judge you by how many band you get in any test right? they are prone to test you directly, from the way you speak, writting, your responde and so on.

But, learning english is a non stop process, will listen to more english song, english movie, english fashion magazine to improve it.hahahaha. 


.
.
.
.
.

.Lady and jentlemen



Be ready to see the exact mark i get

.
.
.
.
my first attempt



My second attempt, note that i got a bit bit improvement o!

Third attempt, more improvement after an exposure to english


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!