3subtances to make it become the things
1. sodium bicarbonate
vinegar+ sodium bicarbonate produce carbon dioxide
1 + 1 + 5 = 146
ADD ONE STRAIGHT LINE TO LET IT BECOMES A TRUE STATEMENT
[ IT CAN’T BE ADDED AT THE EQUAL SIGN (=) ]
• • •
• • •
• • •
ADD 4 CONTINUOUS STRAIGHT LINES TO JOIN ALL THE DOTS…..
1. A box has 9 ears of corn in it. A squirrel carries out 3 ears a day, and yet it takes him 9 days to carry out all the corn. Explain.
2. I have 2 coins in my hand that add up to 60cents. One of the coins isn’t a 50 cents piece. What are the coins?
3. A fisherman was asked how long the fish he had caught. He said “it is 30cm plus half of its length”, how long was the fish?
4. A hammer and a nail cost Rm 31. If the hammer cost Rm 30 more than the nail, what is the cost of each?
5. It takes 7 men 2 hours to build a wall. How long does it take 3 men to build the same wall?
wat else i learn today?
1.a kind of vegetable and hibiscus,look like cabage but purple coloured can also indicate the neutrality of subtances(either acid or akaline)
2. this one is amazing
dun noe wat thing + sugar,mixing ,evaporate,dry.when u burn the subtances,it will produce concentrated smoke ,like during the fire.
wat else?tats a lot,but i think no need to mention la,forget ady.