July 22, 2023

July 2023 - Part 2

 WS's   Birthday 2023   

The first birthday with his daughter to celebrate along with him! 

Thank you jie jie for the treat! 



Always the limelight.  

At one point, i feel that her mischievous looks like me! 

The eyes still look like her daddy 👀👀


Things that happen when you want to take a proper photo with baby. 

Looking everywhere but the camera lens 



and then got distracted by it 


21st July 2023 - Received this joyfully  enjoy-the-moment baby from daycare 💗💗💗



THe photos sent from daycare always looks extra cute. Not sure is it because I am on work, and this makes me miss her more. 



and her hand gesture got me into thinking the heart sign which is very commonly seen on Kpop idols. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!