November 12, 2019

Okinii Ramenba @SS4 Petaling Jaya

I am a huge ramen lover. I dont eat all the ramen in Klang Valley area, but I will whenever I have the chance. I've been follow their instagram for quite some time. Okinii Ramen is quite active in posting. So it always cross my mind that I need to try the ramen here! 


Okinii is a place famous for Coffee X Ramen. The Ramen is Chicken broth based ramen. 

So let's explore the Okinii. ! 


The outlook of the shop isn't very noticable. The signage doesn't have much contrast with the background wall colour. S0 we actually overlooked the shop and drove pass to the end of the shop lot. Until we saw V-Pac, then only we realised that there is where Okinii located.


The ramen eatery is located at the first floor. Entrance at the side of the shop. 




You will be greeted by this little mao~~ little cat before the entrance at the first floor. 






Their choice of beverage are unique too! Okinii also highlight their coffee. I ordered their Hojicha Latte. It was creamy, resemble the taste of full cream milk, then the Hojicha blend in harmonily with the milk. It was so good you can come here for the coffee alone. 

Because a cup of Hojicha Latte with quite condensed you will feel very full and satisfied. 



Hojicha Latte | Rm 12



UPnext, you get to choose ramen from 6 different flavours of broth. We ordered Kuro (Black Garlic) and Shoyu (Soy sauce)

As you can see here. Choose from 4 different type of toppings too! Choices of

Roasted Chicken Chasu | Rm 25

Seasonal Seafood | Rm 28

Mixed Vegetables | Rm 15  (Vegetarian)

Australia Beef  | Rm 26

I was a bit hyped looking at the menu. As a ramen lover, I do really love Pork broth so much. I want something that is as near as the authentic, classic, original ramen. However, I know I will get boring eating the same ramen every time. 

Hence, when I look at the menu, I know this is the fusion of modern food with ramen. and I really appreciate Okinii ramen for making variety in ramen. Improvise it to suit the local tastebud and making it available for vegetarian! 





Any other food other than ramen? 


Yes, they do have Gyoza, colorful Gyoza that is so attractive to look at!

Image taken from Okinii Ramenba Facebook Page



Aside from some light food. They also serve Rice (in Don's style)


Their ramen is so spriny and fresh! Upon finish eating, then only I knew I can add on their ramen to upsize it. 





We both chose Chicken Chasu as the topping, but opt for different broth base. 

Roasted Chicken Chasu | Rm 25  
Kuro (Black Garlic)


Kuro means 'Black' in Japanese. It had the taste of slightly burnt garlic. I did every slurp of it. Until I compare it with Shoyu 😆😆😆,  then my husband and me concluded that we both love Shoyu more! Its taste suit our tastebud more. 


Nevertheless, I would recommend you to try Kuro as you get to expand your range of gastronomy experience. and you know how it taste like. It is as delicious as much as the Shoyu. It's just like our preference goes to Shoyu. 





I feel like you are here not only to savour the great food. Your eyes would be fed by this interesting chopsticks holder too! They keep the interior as minimalist as possible, making it a calm, zen and chilling to enjoy your food.

At some point , It would let you feel that you would like to order Sake, just like how some Japanese working adult would go to eatery to satisfied their tummy and to have drinks with friends after a tiring and chilling working day.



Roasted Chicken Chasu | Rm 25
Shoyu (Soy sauce)



TOpped with 4 slices of chicken roll, seaweed, and shredded wood ear mushroom.



A simple yet complete set of dining experience. 




Do remember that if you would like to come here 

Operation hours  | 9.30am - 6.00pm 

I was once want to go after my working hour, and estimated to reach around 7pm, only to be told that they only operated until 6pm. After dining after 6pm would be to reserve in advanced. 








2 comments:

  1. Hmm.The ramen looks nice. Hope the taste is as good as it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VcrisreMam-niAkron James Homula Download
    blactabgogo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!