September 26, 2013

Weekend getaway with Butterfly Project- ETS

Greeting! I have been abandon my this blog for quite some time~~~ blame on my poor slow internet connection! I would sometime miss my Unifi in Kampar now Xp. 

Never mind, I am now
 Back in Action!

It's been 4 days since I join this event.Hopefully I still have vivid image of every scene so that I can provide you as useful informatoin as possible.


Well, if you still don't know what's going on, view my this post here. I have been won an invitation to Lost World of Tambun getaway review project!! Was being so elated the moment when I knew this! My heart really skip many beats, LOL, and I was in the middle of Final Exam revision, it take me quite sometimes to calm me down and back to my study mood ('U')


I want to thanks so much to Butterfly Project for choosing me to join this project, I have been keen on joining Butterfly's event since the Amante Massage event.

And thanks to Tammy for lending her Samsung Galaxy camera to me, really appreciate, you litterally save my life. The moment when I realized that I forgot to bring my camera from Kemaman, I was so effing depress, it was early morning around 5.30am in Pudu Sentral, who should I find to help? Everyone is still in their bed,  I don't have any close friend who have a decent camera.

Lesson: Never leave your camera behind as a blogger!

Once again,  really a BIG thanks to Tammy for this. 




The journey to the Lost World of Tambun started off with a ride to Ipoh with ETS. ETS has been one of the generous sponsor of this project. And because of ETS, we don't need to suffer shuddering and lurching in the bus on the road. It could be quite terrible, turn me into dizzy  if this  over the journey. 

Another plus point is that ETS is time efficient! Going by this 2 points, I choose to travel with ETS to KL. I bet It would be great news to East Coast People with ETS could provide service in East Coast in the future =)  [can really consider this suggestion, it really works as so much of people stay in West Coast come from East Coast too!]


For regular patron of ETS, ETS will have their new timetable scheduling started October, kindly pay attention on that.


The luxurious coach of ETS also installed TV inside to spare our time =)  
I once watched a nice English Movie along the riding,laughing out not loud, its a comedy that a baby from wealth family has been kidnapped and how the police and the family work to find out the baby again.




Blogger being bloggers~~~~ Snapping time!!
Sit together with Edaz, she is so chio in her fashion sense!



With Jeniffer , I do read her blog sometimes, so glad to meet her in real life!


Actually, there are quite a lot of people who I read their blog and get to meet them in real life. Meet Kah Mon aka Ben Dan who I know from Blog reader and Lover, a group in FB!


Our arrival on ETS Ipoh Station were warmly greet by Firdaus and Syawal from Lost World of Tambun  (LWOT), how sweet is that~~~~
For this special day , they have hired a bus just to welcome and pick us up to Lost World of Tambun! They also hire the bus to send us back to KTM Ipoh! Thanks Sunway Lost World of Tambun!!!




Frankly I tell you, I tried and saw others snap many times already, shooting with this pole is quite nice and aesthetic even you don't know how to catch the angle. See! The prove! Just a randomly pressed the button, and the outcome is pretty well =) 

People, when you drop by here, snap with this Ipoh Tiang (pole) ~~ Guarantee 99% satisfactory with the mystic white British style building behind =)


With the friedly girl, who accompany me to steam cave. More details later.


I watched her video, quite funny . That's why decided to snap with her. She look adorable,right?



With Tammy, the mamasan of Butterfly Project, so glad to meet her in real life. She is the one who lend me her Samsung Galaxy camera. Usually, people won't simply lent such precious things to a first-time met person, but she DO! Thanks for trusting me =) I won't leave my camera behind again.



The ticket she hold in the pic previously. 

SEE! Special label 
{Blogger Getaway- Sponsorship}

I really felt that there are a lot of privilege being a blogger, as blogger can consider function as semi- Mass Media already. But I blog based on my fancy. Sounds so wrong to label as MM =)


This is just a part 1 of the story, stay tuned of the next part yea~~

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading ur entry and it reminds me how happy i am along the ETS ride :) hope there will be ETS to kelantan too.. Hewhew

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here, thank you for enjot reading my entry =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!