June 14, 2013

Les Creperie

Initially, I  want to show this but its too late , the promotion valid til 11th June only. Hope that there will be next round of promotion (big eyes open)





 The story begin with I went to KL 2 weeks ago, on the way to Pudu Sentral, I saw this food booth at LRT Plaza Rakyat station, because I am hungry that time, so I just simple step forward to take a peek, and there was a girl to who ask me if I wanted to try or not.



Initially, I don't know it was free, because I think that free for first 30 customres, I don't think I am included, but yeay, I am! So I get the first Creperie for free=)




 I choose the cheese onion pizza, its not pizza actually, don't fool by the word "pizza", its creperie, I don't know why they will put the word pizza there..







 My first hot and fresh creperie, look like plain inside? it is, but its nice! Perhaps because I am a cheesie love.









I think for this kind of food, you better eat while its fresh, cause I take away another creperie..Which is Chessy Chicken.






yea,this one




I kept it to eat inside the bus, but guess what, its a bit "stale" or not that crunchy after its cool down, and its very hard to bite, you are like a dog biting a cloth one, just in case you can't imagine how its hard to bite afterward Xp


 The Look while its fresh from Pan >.<




So decoration on the booth , you can recognise this if you want to come to this booth, its located LRT Plaza Rakyat station.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!