April 15, 2012

We not naughty

I am not naughty, Do you?

(well, maybe just sometime naughty in a good way)
ate nasi lemak at Rotiboy , people just staring at me coz i ate two bowls of rice

I guess I just have not relax or relieve myself for such a long time, tats why, even i am going to sit for exam on Tues, Wed, THurs, and Frida, I still have the gut to went to Leisure Mall, actually, the main reason i went there just to buy some exercise books to my tuition student, and since I been there ady, so I took this opportunity to watch the movie there I been wanting to watching for since the release of it,

 THis movie is nice, it make me laugh out loud, until my friend saying i am too over and cry like rain.


Starring:
Daniel Chan 陈晓东, Xiang Yun 向云, Shawn Lee 李创锐, Joshua Ang 洪賜健, Cherry Hsia 夏如芝, Loi Fey Huei 黎沸挥, Eric Moo 巫启贤, Yan Li Ming 颜黎明, Jacky Chin 奇贤

you can also join their official facebook site as shown down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!