May 7, 2024

May 24 当妈后的心情。。

 RIght now, my daughter is no longer a baby. (It still feels like yesterday that she was a cute vulnerable baby that I used to carry a lot)


She is now very active, like a normal toddler. 





and you know what's the little things that can keep me happy for quite some time.....? 

As I reflect on this...I myself am quites surprise to find out how parenthood has change my mind... 


She hasn't been eating solid food these 3 -4 days. THen on Sun, my husband WS made a pot of ABCsoup. 

For lunch ....she eats like half a bowl 

FOr dinner....she ate almost one bowl or more

Seeing that she didnt eat much for the past few days, (she only drank milk/soya, and rejecting all the solid food, she would take out those food as soon as there is solid)


and now that she ate a lot, it really keep ws and me happy. 

Also...on the same night...she asked for milk twice...around 1am and 3am ...then the usual 6am....

about 7 ounces for each time....



We thought maybe it is a growth spurts...but then hor...

on the second day (Mon),

She's back to the no-solid food mode again 😏😏😏Ai yor..this girl yea. what she wants...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!