February 5, 2016

LOGO Fashion Lounge & Gallery in Ara Damansara



Operated here in Ara Damansara since Nov 2015, LOGO has been a platform offering more 500 International Designers' Brand , (Jimmy Choo, Moschino, Prada etc) at discounted prices.




Well, I didn't know that very well. Because this is my first time stepping into a Fashion Lounge of such kind. Everything is so luxurious I've never seen before, hence I decide to record a short video for the touring inside. so that you can see how luxurious it is!




VIDEO of Touring inside

xxx

Was attracted to the creative design of the LCD screen at the first place! I mean how cool is that~~~



A few photos of the Posh Lounge & Gallery (L&G)

LOGO sells Men, Women , and Kids Collection to satisfy the need of anyone!

Kids collection is located at the corner, same level is the Women's Floor. 
Retard at in L&G, no lar~~ My bf was bored of me keep snapping photos here and there only. 



All I could say is that everything here is so SPACIOUS, and POSH and feel like VVIP here. 
So do the price here. 




Moschino : An Italian Luxury Fashion brand

Haven't heard about it until saw Cara Delevinge wear it in a fashion magazine. Continue to googling, then only I found out there is a Moschino outlet in Pavilion KL too. 



LEFT: Juicy Couture, saw Angelababy wore it in an advertisement. 

RIGHT: I didn't know the brand, but all the design here are so EXCLUSIVE, something that I seldom see else where. 



You can have Marc by Marc Jacobs too if you could have afford it. 



I love this outfit! Look light, and comfortable! 



So I went to take photo with the manikin. Your leg are so thin ar~~~ 




SHOES




Some of the items will have the description of the designer.



Men's Collection


The men's collection at the Second Floor here not only dedicated to Adult, but little boy kids at the corner too.




Snap the chance to act like a superstar =D =D


Information

1. Eligible to become a member as you spent Rm 1500 & above for one year. (With some cash voucher given)
2. Member would enjoy 5% extra discount while purchasing. 



Saw this in their facebook page too.

and I guess boy/men are interested in viewing this video below




Snippet about Evolve Mall


Even the enquiry/reception desk in Eviolve Mall is so pretty!

So far only 3 fashion boutique at the time of Jan 2015

F.O.S.
Logo
H&M

Which all are quite branded.
But the F&B are quite a lot!!


Some of the F&B that has landed in Evolve Mall



By the way, Jaya Grocer is an really expensive platform to get your daily essential!! Rm 6.35 for one shower cap. Eventhough the quality is a nice one lar. I saw is only Rm 1.80 for 3 in Mr DIY. Although the quality are much more deteriorate, but the lifespan is same for me only ~~~



####End of Evolve Mall Snippet####



Hey you, I shall see you again in the future~~

Facebook 

LOGO Malaysia Official Site
(can't event access at the point of writing)

Address:
S21 & F22, Evolve Concept Mall, Pacific Place@ Ara Damansara,
Jalan PJU 1/4, Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.

Contact
03-7451 8578
03-7451 8579



Open Daily
9.30 am - 10.00pm

Waze: Evolve Concept Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!