February 24, 2011

english week

i love my day today!
hahaha,today i just enjoying .
Since today is the finale of the english week, parents were also invited to join us. Our students had showing off a series of funny,interesting, cute performance.

there are story telling, poem recitation, choral speaking and song presentation by our little cute year1,2 ,3 students ^^,they are all freakishly awesome!(this is a quote from Jya Cyn,hahaha)

i really love my day today!

prize giving ceremony: Miss Fariza is sincere,she kiss almost every of her students who went on the stage. Thats why i think she is sincere. She treat everyone there like family. Like eventhough she is head principle, she will take drink for them,feed them sometimes!

Year 3: you are my sunshine...my only sunshine...

guess who was the piano player??


choral speaking, you can even view the video later on at youtube.
they were all did their best!
though i am not involve in training them, i am proud of them^^
they had been work hard through it.And we know it.



In a nutshell,i like my day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!