November 2, 2017

Easy & Healthy with Kinohimitsu Superfood Supreme

Most of the time, we , as  full time working adults, want to eat something wonderful, and hearty. Be it home cooked food or outside food. Although I am skinny (expanding horizontally recently lor), but I tend to get hungry at times. Hungry and keep on looking food. So when I got the invitation from 11 street PR, asking to review Kinohimitsu Superfood Supreme. I would love to try~!







Comes in powder form, you might think that it has to be mixed with hot water to make sure the powder melted/mixed completely, but in fact you only need to pour in lukewarm or even cold water to make your cup of healthy nutritional beverage.



As I grow older, 20 something, still I feel like I am quite lethargic sometimes, and I need to maintain a healthy body to do more work, to deliver better performances. Having to staying away from parents, it is extremely important to remain healthy lo. One of my way to remain healthy is to make some healthy food whenever I am free. I usually make myself some food which I called "healthy food" in my daily diet.


Kinohimitsu Superfood Supreme, aside from mixing with water to convert into a cup of fulfilling, hearty and healthy morning beverage, which is my  alternate morning beverage, I also try to find some other ways which I can consume it.


I innclude Kinohimitsu Superfood Supreme into my overnight oat jar. It neutralises the sweetness in the jar if you are someone who doesnt like sweet. Ar har~~ you can do it at home or invent another recipe with Superfood Supreme!

Since Superfood Supreme tastes like Sesame (naturally sweet), I plan to put some sesame glutinous riceball inside to be made into a bowl of sesame glutionous rice ball + Supreme Food!

Also, Superfood Supreme itself is naturally sweet thanks to it is brown rice with isolated pea protein & mangosteen fruit extract. The all plant-based Superfood Supreme is indeed a healthier choice. I get to enjoy a cup of healthy godness whenever I want!


Superfood Supreme itself is a healthy choice for the wholesome ingredients it is made from.
1. Brown Rice- Maintain healthy cholestrol level and blood sugar level

2. Mangosteen Fruit Extract - strong anti-inflammatory fruit properties and maintain joint health. 

3. Isolated Pea Protein - Improve musle strength and body toning

4. Black Sesame Seed - Helps to regulate blood pressure and promote healthy hair. 



As all the ingredients collectively promote joint health, muscle function. It is suitable for the elderly, those with joint muscle problems, atheletes or gym junkie  (high in protein in plant-based form), and those with joint stiffness and muscle weakeness.



Taste 
Taste like sesame powder, not as rich as sesame powder, and subtle sweet.
(love to drink it hot. It appears in thick liquid like form that make you give you a feeling of fullness. )




How to get it? 
Interested? Buy it online for only Rm 69.90 for 500g  from 11street here. 


This is a sponsored review, but all the review are based on my personal experience. 

8 comments:

  1. I in actuality value this blog to have such sort of instructive learning. comprare frutta secca online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi John. Thank you for your feedback! It motivates me to blog with more effort! <3

      Delete
  2. Tq for sharing ur experience with this product

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive and powerful suggestion by the author of this blog are really helpful to reduce our hack-tic life. My own views are matching with author and I have experienced such. Sharpen Hair Scissors

    ReplyDelete
  4. tale of this weblog is properly written. the author kept in consideration the grammar very well. stage of English also very well. Lot many new phrases has been used while writing content material of this weblog. barbie long dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. It could help me make the most of my nourishment and time alone. Eating carefully may help me know about sound nourishment and acknowledging sustenance. smsf advisory services pty ltd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not all enrollees are placed on a managed care plan. Eligible low income parents and their children are most likely to be enrolled in a managed care plan. Eligible aged and disabled groups often remain in conventional fee for service arrangements. diabetes doctor called

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are several courses as offered by institutes, universities and colleges about computers in medical field that require medical domain expert with knowledge of computers as lecturer or faculty. whataburger diabetic burger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!