June 9, 2024

JUne 2024 _Lost and not yet found

 I felt miserable because Ih dont motivation. Ifeel that the challenges I set is unachievable because I dont have time to rest and i constantly want to sleep. 


HOwever, my heart brims with hope whenever I think about my daughter Yee Xuan. I really want to be a good role model for my model. 


At the moment, Iam still feeling lost. 

Anyway, here's some of my recent life. 

I like this view. Ihope i can wake up to this view everyday. So much lively. and THis is the life i want to live! 

 





TBH, the river water was quite cold. It took us some time to really sink our butt into the water. 




My parents came KL on 1st of June for medical follow up, then Dad and bro went back to continue working. So here's some moment when my mom and hoay were in KL. 



All girls troupe




YX playing with her Cooper the dog from Soo Ann. 


三代同堂




At June 24 , at 20 months stage, she is very actively,  talks non-stop . and just curious to everything. 



It was a public holiday due to Agong's birthday.
Of course my sister is constantly working round the clock to answer client's phone. 


It was a public holiday, of couse we chill and rest and do nothing. 





As a mom, you will just promptly to take out your phone and celebrate every small achievement of your daughter. Even it is just a normal progress. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!