October 11, 2012

Day 3 & 4 in Melacca

I promise myself I have to finish all the melaka trip update before I went back to KL, and actually now I wanting to watch the Hong Kong drama that I haven't finish yet,飞虎 still in episode 3 only,so I better finish this post faster.

Erm..okay, this was the third day, sent  Kok Jing and Calvin to Melacca Central,and bought ticket from KL to Kemaman in passing. Failed...didn't buy any ticket there. Okay, lets pic do the talk.



 Red couple, so bright....due to many of us 赖床,so we could only had breakfast at roadside, (have to reach MC before 9.30am)
Since this was the last day with Calvin and Kok Jing, so a lot of phots were taken, not a lot really, but more than first and second day at least^^
 *giggle* paiseh, me in appearance still in sleeping face
 See! I smile so happily and I don't know why.But why the two dude didn't look at camera le??
o.okay, better us

 me with Kok Jing, he was really funny, poor him always get bully from the boys only,haiz....
 me with Calvin, ignore my messy hair. I love his dimple, but he seem hadn't really wake up yet. hahaha, all of us slept about 1.30am, but travelling was bit of tired than usual for sure la~

Oh yes, six of us,hehehe, last pic before say bye bye to Calvin and funny Kok Jing.


hopefully can still meet them in future. I knew for sure I can meet Li Ying again, but the rest I not sure.Perhaps next time when I go to UTP??

At night, we went to enjoy nightlife...no la, its a nightlife, but not as what you think. We just went to a nice ambience bistro, Jonker street,and a cafe. Pictures start with bistro at 7th floor,99. Garden. And you get to view the night scenery of Melacca town night, the night breeze was soothing, there was a Plasma tv showing MTV shows that moments, the music were just nice,all this render me so relax. Credit to Li Ying for brought me here. I like the ambience!

Twinkle Twinkle little star, how beautiful and romantic you are.

Bromance, so gay~~(gay has 2 meanings, one mean two men together, the other is synonym to happy)

I actually don't want to put this pic, my arm was.......so unmatch! But Li Ying's smile change my mind.I like her smile here,SMILING make world peace!

Another attempt to make world peace again, hahaha (if you take it serious, then yes, PAISEH)




 Omg,  so sweet. Luckily its not 3 of us, its double date, yaya, double date double date~~ I only knew the word "doubledate" few weeks ago when my first ajak me to PD.

 How was photos? Comment plz~~




hehe, I dont know either why he put his hand there, look so weird~~

I cant laugh myself as Li Ying try to tahan laughing, but look at Dandy's expression, he was so 深情款款~~

Jonker street
Frankly, its not interesting as what I expected, last time, I bought 2 Dresses there, now, I didn't get to buy anything, perhaps because went to Pasar malam in KL, Connaught...Leisure Mall...LYL...there sell the latest stuff. BTW, dun get influence with me, there were several stuff that only found in Jonker Street.

Nanas tart

Durian cendol

the ice-cream RM3

Artistic stuff
(many ancient acessory are sold here)

Hahaha, I realise the outcome of group selca is fantastic!!


I look pale here, coz I was sleepy, anyway, thx to photographer , either Li ying or Dandy, I adore the outcome,thx!!


Having lunch before heading back to KL, her mum cooked soup somemore!!its 人参药材鸡汤,yum yum, I already forget when was the last time I have it.
Oh, I almost forget that I learn how to play mahjong, its really fun. We started play it the third day. and the forth day ,also the final day, we spent our morning to play mahjong as well! Li Ying and her family are sooo agile! They can figure out how to display the card only in a second, I guess I still need lots of practice..lol~~


Okay, end my post here^^
I'm going to watch tv le^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!