November 22, 2019

Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hydrating Range




We all know that Hada Labo is famour for its signature ingredient which is Hyaluronic Acid. This time, Hada Labo has brought in the new series specially catering for people with sensitive skin!

What does sensitive skin refers to?
Do you experience redness on your skin out of nowhere?



In a consumer test using the Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hydrating Cream on sensitive skin with skin redness, a significant reduction in redness and irritation is seen within 4 hours of application. The result demonstrates the efficacy of the cream in soothing redness and strengthening the skin’s barrier.

Which mean, when you go travelling into a new environment, your skin might not able to adjust to the sudden change of humidity. You suddenly develop dry skin, itchy skin. So you can apply the cream on the affected area. Not only on the face only. That's what I normally do as I want to make sure my luggage is at it's LIGHTEST! 



The Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hydrating range consists of 
1. Face Wash
I tested it for a week. The result isn't obvious probably because my skin is in its optimal condition. However, I found out that my skin complexion has become fairer when washing face with the face wash. 

2. Lotion
If you use Hada Labo for quite sometime, you will definitely know that the star product for Hada Labo is their lotion. 



In terms of the texture, the main different between Hydrating Lotion and Sensitive Hydrating Lotion is the additional of ingredients such as Shea Butter,  Lecithin, Squalene, Ceramide and etc. that give the appearance of white gooey texture instead of the normal transparent gooey texture. 

The white, gooey texture of the Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hydrating Lotion 


3. Milk
I would use either milk or cream after applying lotion because it would be too much nutrients on my face, LOL. 

4. Cream 
The reason that Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hydrating Cream can reduce the redness on sensitive skin is because it contains Alpha Bisabolol and Gingerol to calm the skin as well as soothe irritation. 



Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hyrating Range is formulated with multiple protective soothing formula to strengthen and restore balance in our skin. It has triple protection! 

·        Protects
Contains Lecithin, Squalene and Shea Butter that forms invisible bionic liquid crystal as a protective film to protect the skin against environmental pollutant and stressors in keeping the skin healthy

·        Strengthens and Repairs
Contains Phytosterols and Ceramide that help to smooth, soften as well as strengthen and repair skin barrier

·        Soothe Redness
Contains Alpha Bisabolol and Gingerol to calm as well as soothe irritation and redness on the skin


All the Hada Labo products, the Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hydrating range contains the signature ingredient which is Hyaluronic Acid that penetrates deep into skin to intensely hydrate and restore the skin’s moisture.

That's not all, all the Hada Labo products are also  
pH balanced
No fragrance
No colorant
No alcohol
No mineral oil



So  you are welcomed to use them if your skin cannot tolerate to alcohol, mineral oil, colourant! It is gentle and working effectively. 

And you can buy them at Watson stores nationwide and online too! 




Other Hada Labo products that I like 

Left | Hada Labo Lotion
Right | Hada Labo Face Wash

 I also have been using their AHA+ BHA Face Wash which I madly in love. The AHA (gylcolic acid) and BHA (salicylic acid) help to soften skin, remove dead skin cells and improve the skin absorption. I don't use the exfoliating face wash every day, but I would use it whenever I feel like my skin has too much dead skin and need to be cleasend properly. Sometimes, I would use it after I remove my make up too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!