June 23, 2019

Review on Coloured Contact Lens : N's collection Matcha Latte Contact Lens

Eyes is the window of the soul. That's why I would love to have coloured contact lens so that it makes your eyes look alluring and attractive.

The story begins with I was thinking whether or not to put on Contact lens on my  wedding photoshoot. I keep searching high and low for the afforable yet a quality contact lens. (Of course, no body want to rick their eyes , don't you? )



So to get the quality assurance one, I would prefer to buy from Optical Shop. Bear in mind that I am actually wearing it once in a blue moon. In this case, I just want to buy it for my wedding photoshoot. So I no need a lot of them.

Most of optical shop sell it in combo package. For example, daily disposable coloured lens Rm 150 for 3 boxes. It is worthy, but neh.... I can still get it at lower price. So I continue to search.


So then I am ending up choosing N's collection Contact Lens. Judging from the price (Rm 75 , daily disposable 5 pair), it is a quality that won't harm my eyes one.

Then the colour that I saw from the series is quite natural, yet showing variety.



 But then, I couldn't judge from the photo that whether it will create the overly- big barbie doll effect on my eyes. (which from the photo, you can tell it is not.) So, here I am with the N's collection contact lens!



 Front angle


 Side angle. (Eyes looking at the side) 
My pair of eyes is big, bulging, so I quite like the effect here. 


 Then, that's how I started to obsess with myself. LOL





 N's collection Matcha latte Contact Lens Rm 75
5 pairs  - Daily disposable



Rest assured of the hygiene because it is TIGHLY SEALED. Until I need to get help from other to pull the packaging plastic to open it.




As I am buying it for the photography effect, so I am very particular on the Yellow light-white light effect.



 You definitely can tell at some point, it is obvious that I put on contact lens.



But at some other point, the effect is very minimal. Well, the photos are here. Feel free to make your own interpretation.








As you can see from the pic above, there are 6 other different colours which the colour is subtle, aims to blend well with the iris colours of Asian. (brown/dark brown iris). And the result is very subtle, suitable for those who is looking for not-so baby doll eyes, yet looking refreshing all the time, but not sleepy.



For me , in case. My eyes are big and bulging. Another problem is that I also have large white area (sclera), hence it makes me look like I am sleepy , esp when I didn't put on eyeliner.
(Anyway, still looking sleepy after trying that). Well, what to do, rest more and sleep more lo. It will happen to any contact lens too. 




As I was a bit tired and sleep on the day of wearing the contact lens, it does make my eyes feel irritated as my tired eyes cannot adjust to the change of having a contact lens on them.

On the other hand, , which will happen to me too even when I do not wear contact lens. The only solution for me, in this case, is to get more rest, and sleep more. And this is also the reason why, I would like to wear N's collection Contact Lens on my actual wedding day. 


If you are looking for daily disposable coloured contact lens. Feel free to have a look at the Japan Premium E-Commerce Site


Please do let me know if you have any question, I will try to answer if I know it!



9 comments:

  1. Hey this one is a very nice article and its is going to help the audience a lot and will help them with the knowledge of different contact lenses and will also enlighten them with the knowledge of the same. If you want one of the best Best grey contact lenses then Eye conlicious is the place you should go for

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hey this one is a very nice article and its is going to help the audience a lot and will help them with the knowledge of eye contact lenses online and will also enlighten them with the knowledge of the same. If you want one of the Best Hazel eye contacts lenses online then Eye Conlicious is the place you should go for

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. prescription contact lenses,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contact lenses are really beautiful. Love wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nnufecpros-ro Nana Lambert Download
    solnaneadis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!