April 14, 2017

OOTD : Not so grunge in Petaling Street


Have you ever believed that is alter ego (the other side of you) in every human? I don't really believe on that. But I do believe that everyone has a lot of side that he/she wants to bring out. So initially I was trying to act cool, being grunge.


Photography by the very talent pretty lady Eve Wai Kuan, she is my first PHD student! When I first got to know that she read my blog, I was like, OMG a PHD student reads my blog!!
Putting out the tarte comestic dark brown lipstick to act chio.


Photographer : Eve Wai Kuan
Date : 26th February 2017
Venue : Random walkways in the vintage, historic, culturally rich Petaling Street. 








I actually very like the angle of of Eve captured of me. Just that my thigh is fat is a fact, which I couldn't ignore. Motivation to get a slim thigh now! 



Black Chio Tee: Doppleganger 
Pants: From my mom
Sneakers: From Pasarayaku
Hat: From Bangkok Chatuchak 




Beh Song look.


Will break this time for Street Photoshoot into 3 parts as each of them , which I editted later on, has different theme. Stay tuned to my next post.  Photoshoot in LRT. My ever favourite photoshoot spot!!!

Let me know what do you think, okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!