February 29, 2016

Review: KOSÉ SEKKISEI Trial Kit Set

This is a sponsored review, but it's based on honest opinion/review.




So the story started with Sekkisei & Butterfly Project Malaysia has chosen me as part of their blogger to review this KOSÉ SEKKISEI Trial Kit Set, which  include the following 5 star products, and it cost only Rm 99 include everything. If you wander where to get it, you can always refer here as well.


1.  SEKKISEI White Liquid Wash 20ml
·    2. SEKKISEI Lotion 100ml
·    3.  SEKKISEI Emulsion 70ml
·    4. SEKKISEI Clear Whitening Mask 10g
·    5. Bihadagoyomi mask 3pcs
·    6.  Exclusive Setsuko pouch (kimono style or city chic style)



       Or...if you are interested to see the cute packaging the PR sent me, you can click here to view it.(video here, =D watch watch watch~~~ ) I bet your heart will melt as well! 

  The product of Kose Sekkisei has been established 31 years, it is designed and created for skin translucency. By extracting on Oriental Herb extracts, it aims to achieve a hydrated "snow-white'skin effect among it's users. 

        Alright, now came to the main part of the post. The selected bloggers are given 1 week to review the products, Hence, here come my review on them after use them for about 2 weeks. 





Sekkisei  White Liquid Wash 


Effect on me
Gentle. Hydrating

Cleanse skin without stripping away moisture with this delicate cleanser. That's not much strong scent from the product (if it has , then it resemble the scent in Sekkisei Lotion in subtle way). It remove dead skin on our face, yet it remain gentle at the same time. That's it why I said it's gentle. 

Somehow, i feel my face more calm than usual. (Calm definition here as in my face is not totally ripped away the oil layer on my skin, but feel cleanse, yea~~ )


First, dispense one or 2 pumps and later into foam. (This step is very crucial because you don't later them into foam NO ON UR DELICATE FACE, but ON UR PALM). Also,  cleanser works better only when it means to appear in foam stated. 



It's actually a lot more foams when I just put it on, this is after multiple shot, the not much foam that you can see here~~ .





❤   Sekkisei  Lotion 



Effect on me
Instant Hydrating. Soothing. Oily after few hours. 

UPDATED 4th March 2016
I still continue to use it, and somehow for some reason, after I follow the proper way of using it, it can become less oily on my forehead, and steady hydration on my skin throughout the day. And my skin literally become brighter, like the snow white effect described by Kose Sekkisei. 


Remember the packaging of Sekkisei Lotion, cause there is no the word "Lotion" written on it.This is the best seller from Kose Sekkisei series. Although it didn't really work well on my skin. But I still love it anyway!


Why is it not working well on my skin?
First, I love the scent, a pleasant scent that calm and sooth my skin as well as my mood as well. I especially love to apply it every night before I sleep.

Because of the instant hydrating effect, periodically I applied it whenever I feel my skin yis dry. What you do is that you apply generously on cotton pad before you gently pat on your skin.



Frankly speaking, this is my first time I am so obedient apply using cotton pad. Cotton pad can wipe your face evenly with less pressure compare to finger, also for the hygience purpose. Gently pat it until the lotion is fully absorb. Else, you will feel sticky after applying the emulsion.


It's like every single night, after you so worn out, then you apply this, the watery texture giving you an instant cooling sensation on your skin, and instant hydration.


However, the outcome is less ideal on me. I not sure this is due to my skin type or what. FYI, my skin type is Dry to Oily combination skin. Every night I sleep with good hydrated skin, then the next morning when I feel it, I feel oily on my forehead. My cheek is okay. I feel like my T-zone is secrete oil for some reason. Hence, people with oily skin or Dry to Oily combination skin should be alert on this.

Nevertheless, when I asked my friend who is trying on the Trial Kit Set, their skin are really improved , more glowly, and fair.



 Bihadagoyomi Mask

Bihadagoyomi Mask is a quick lotion mask that offers 10 times higher moisture that instantly hydrate and rejuvenate skin. You can do this by simply soak the mask into the Sekkisei Lotion, place on your skin for 5 to 10 minutes before you take it off.





Effect on me
Instant Hydrating. 
Cooling Sensation afterward. 
Porcelain Smooth skin.


TOP: Look so thin before soaking
MIDDLE: Place the mask in the cap of Sekkisei Lotion, pour some lotion into the cap.
BOTTOM: The mask puff up!! 

so mirracle~~ 

This is then when you put it on your face, within te 5-10 mins range, I normally take out when I feel the mask cannot grip my face anymore. 




the mask is so thin, but the absorption is like a sponge. After I took the mask off, I can't keep touching my face, cause it's like a baby skin, porcelain smooth on my cheek. But look like my forehead didn't absorb much of it.




❤   Sekkisei  Emulsion 

Effect on me
Prolong the Moisture
 Reduce Dryness


UPDATED 4th March 2016
I still continue to use it, and somehow for some reason, after I follow the proper way of using it, it can become less sticky on my face, so what you need to do is to use the same cotton pad on Lotion to apply the Emulsion, so that the Emulsion can spread easily, and absorb throughly~~ I did ensure both the product absorb thoroughly if I am not rushimg for time. 

I actually dont feel much difference before and after using the Emulsion. Instead, it give me a sticky surface after applying it. Later on, after I consult the beautician at Kose counter in Parkson, then only I knew that the way I been applying for 2 weeks is less proper. 

What you should do it taking 2 cotton pad at one time, put on lotion and apply on face, then using the other side of the same cotton pad to put emulsion and applying on face. Somehow, the way the girl demonstrate to me really so nice. The products like absorb thoroughly without any sticky feel at all, instantly hydrating. I feel like I can achieve porcelain smooth using the proper way. 

white watery emollient texture for the emulsion. 





❤   Sekkisei  Clear Whitening Mask 


Effect on me 
Baby skin. Porcelain Smooth. Instant Hydrating. 


Believe me, so far I only used it for once, and I really love this so much. Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask won my heart the most. First, it appear in a very interesting foam, that is black cream kind of texture, making it like the nose peeling mask.

It removed some of my blackheads on my noce, leaving Porcelain smooth skin on my face. The effect is porcelain smooth is even greater than the Lotion. Until I called it baby skin.


 

▼ You can view the video here, to see my immediate effect  ▼









Overall, after 2 weeks of using it, I can feel the difference which is my skin look smoother on the mirror, but when I touch it, it still feel the same. Perhaps it was due to the whitening, glowly effect after 2 weeks (but not every single day) of using Facial Wash, Lotion & Emulsion.


This products also taught me the proper way of applying, so that no sticky feel would happen. Although it has cause oily forehead after applying lotion, the results might not be same on you.

I especially very loving the Whitening Mask, cause it give me PORCELAIN SMOOTH skin right after that. Actually, I would love the lotion very much for it's hydrating function, if it's not oily on my skin.



That's all my review. All the information above is my honest review after trying them for 2 weeks. Should you have any enquiry on whether it works on you, or wanna to know the right way of applying them, you can consult with the beautician at any Kose counter/outlets in Malaysia. 

Let me know how you feel after you use them, OKay? Sharing is caring.




KOSE Malaysia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!