February 3, 2014

Thank you Ivy Liew

Still in the mode of Chinese New Year while I blog this. Though I have one class tomorrow, and fortunately, I am also going back to my hometown tomorrow!




Got a lovely present from this girl.

 
Really so surprise when I first received this!




The first moment when I was going to unpack it. I literally whined in excitement when I first saw this. Fliped it, and I saw my name on it!!

Do you know what I felt during the moment? Like super duper hyper, and quite touched also. In my previous life, I only get those handmade customise thingy, like purse, small bag from people who I really close with.I don't think you will spent time to DIY for people who I barely know.

I mean I know Ivy, and I quite like her too. I have met her once in real life, she is bubbly and not arrogant like some other bloggers whom I have met before. But met her once in real life doesn't mean we are close enough. Thanks to Fion who create a group in wechat, and our effort to know each other lar~~

Cause she is not hypocrite and I believed you slightly get the idea of how heartfelt of her from the present she made for us (she made for Fion and Wen Xi too, our small clique, incluse Daphne also! Huhu!), right?


Really really so touched when I first get this lor~~ Thank you, Ivy!!Love u!



But then hor, I have to calm myself down, cause I need to take pictures of it to post here. #bloggerspirit =P

The front and the back, specially customize by Ivy!!! Thank you so much!!!




 Now, it is a series of excited Siao Zha Bo face at that particular moment. See my drunken-like face, then you should know how excited I am =D

 眼笑嘴不笑pose, ie Eye smile pose =D



Thank you so much!!! Ivy.Seriously like you so much! Muaks!

You made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!