July 28, 2013

Mermaid Princess by Mystic White

I am not a hardcore fan of kpop, nor consider a kpop fan even. The only things I knew about kpop is Girls Generation



and f(x),






 and Tohoshiki or TVXQ,
 initials of Tong Vfang Xien Qi, sometimes stylized as TVXQ, though TVXQ are now dissolved, but their songs still playing around the world!

The one that I know most is the girl's generation, at least I know each of the member's name, sorry for f(x), and tohoshiki, I just knew a few of them.

and today, the group which prompt to me blog about this kpop post, (which usually I won't blog about them, zero information about them, or I will only mention the facts that everyone knew ady.) is Mystic White!


FYI, Mystic WHite is just a one-time unit created for the annual end of the year music and award TV show 2012 SBS Gayo Daejun.(Source: Wikipedia)




QQ and CY came to my hostel and we played masak-masak then after that eat runningmanfriedrice.And in the middle, QQ play some MV, tracks, video which she thinks is nice, hahaha, She is also my kpop supplier, Usually, I won't google anything about kpop, except for their dance tutorial.

Just now I was watching the MV Mermaid Princess given my QQ, which is so captivating, eye-catching and pretty and beautiful and elegant until I keep playing the MV and finally decided to blog about it here.


Watching this! Their performance is so girly, that awaken the girly side of me, LOL. Anyway, this is really superb until me , not a kpop fan also fall in love and decided to learn this song,hahaha.


JiYoung   GaYoon   Bora   Lizzy   SunHwa
Cheoeumingeol sigani meomchun neukkim Ain’t no reason sarange ppajyeonnabwa
Neo animyeon boijigaanha ooh boy~! Hangeoreum deo oh naege naege wajwo
Haruedo susipbeonssik neol neol neol Saenggakhamyeon nadomollae love love love Mareun motago sigani eobseodo neoman isseumyeon (Alright)
I know You know Love me You know I know Kiss me
Oneuri gamyeon the end
Sad tonight! Oh naege dagawa naege dagawa jwo Come tonight! Oh nareul barabwa i bami gagijeone
Seulpeun ineogongjucheoreom Oh maldo motago Mulgeopum doe beorigijeone naege kiseuhaejwo
Oh Oh Kiss me Oh Kiss me Oh Oh Kiss me Oh Kiss Kiss haejwo
Na eojjeomyeon pok ppajil geotman gata Love is Magic mabeobe geollyeonnabwa
Neo animyeon nal guhae jul su eobseo boy Eoseo ppalli o naege naege wajwo
Honja namge doen bam neoege motdahan mal Chagapge sigeobeorin banganeseo yeollangman Gidarigo isseo nunchido cham eobseo aega tado mollajuneun neo (Hey you)
I know You know love me You know I know kiss me
Naeiri omyeon the end
Sad tonight! Oh naege dagawa naege dagawa jwo Come tonight! Oh nareul barabwa i bami gagi jeone
Seulpeun ineogongjucheoreom Oh maldo motago Mulgeopum doe beorigijeone naege kiseuhaejwo
Oh Oh Kiss me Oh Kiss me Oh Oh Kiss me Oh Kiss Kiss haejwo
Love To me naege wajwo Say Love me Love me Come with me boy~!
Sad tonight Oh naege dagawa naege dagawa jwo Come tonight! Oh nareul barabwa i bami gagi jeone
Seulpeun ineogongjucheoreom Oh maldo motago Mulgeopum doe beorigi jeone naege kiseuhaejwo
Oh Oh Kiss me Oh Kiss me Oh Oh Kiss me Oh Kiss Kiss haejwo


copy and paste from: 



Enjoy~~

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!