March 25, 2013

Mr lens

Which girl on the earth who don't like to dress yourself nicely? I bet the answer is no,right? (you are welcome to drop your comment here if you are no)

I came accross this website when I was reading blog from my friend. At the I was intereting at the affliate program, but then later on when I check out their website, the contacts lens they sold is really cheaper than outside.To illustrate this, Freshkon colourblends which I guess sell at Rm 60-70 even when they are doing promotion. Its Rm 39.00 (excluded delivery) at this site. So for those who wear contact lens, but don't which to wear contact lens that is sell Rm 10-15 at pasar malam which is not guarantee (I don't dare to take the risk to buy at pasar malam , because last time I saw the pics of before and after wearing contact lens in FB dun noe what time ago)

Needless to say more, headed to Mr Lens to watch yourself ba! For those who live in Klang Valley,the delivery is free. Rm 6 will be charge for area other than KV. Sabah, sarawak another rate.


Affliate Programme


Actually, the blog post that I saw is about the affliate programme with Mr Lens,
By becoming an affiliate partner with MrsLens you can start earning $$ via your website, blog or email. Your readers will click the banners which directs them to MrLens.com.my. If they like what they see and make a purchase, you get up to 10% reimbursement of advertising costs! Everything else will be handle by MrLens and you can check your affiliate account to see how much you have earned. 
 
 
 
 Click here for a more detailed information.

Terms & Conditions:


1. This contest is open to any bloggers in Malaysia only from today until 31/3/2013.
2. Become a MrLens affiliate just by registering atwww.mrlens.com.my. Please read the terms & conditions to ensure you're well aware of how it works.
3. If you blog about the affiliate program you get a welcome gift from MrLens (2 Boxes of Freshlook Colorblends worth RM180, any color/power based on availability). Please ensure your affiliate banner stays min. 1 month to qualify! (anti-cheat security).
4. Welcome Gift code be emailed to you in after campaign ends, so you can go to MrLens to redeem your preferred Freshlook Colorblends contact lenses. Free shipping for those staying in the Klang Valley. Outstation needs to pay for posting RM6 - RM10. Please check shipping rates athttp://www.mrlens.com.my/en/shipping.php. No refunds or exchanges for this campaign.
5. BONUS! everyone who participates will be in the camera lucky draw to win a Nikon Coolpix 300 worth RM1.2k.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!