September 15, 2012

A random poem

Can You Hear The Rain?
(Act out the poem on a warm rainy day.)
"Pitter-patter, pitter-patter," can you hear the rain?
"Pitter-patter, pitter-patter," on the window pane.
"Pitter-patter, pitter-patter," let's go out to play.
I just love to jump in puddles on a rainy day.
Little raindrops, "Splashing, splashing," all across my face.
Little raindrops, "Splashing, splashing,” splashing every place.
"Pitter-patter, pitter-patter," do you hear that sound?
I just love to hear those raindrops falling to the ground.
In my red galoshes, I make lots of sploshes, jumping up and jumping down,
Turning 'round and 'round and 'round.
"Pitter-patter, pitter-patter," suddenly, I stop.
Then I fall down on the ground and make a big "kerplop!"
Little raindrops "Splashing, splashing,” splashing on my face.
Little raindrops, "Splashing, splashing,” splashing every place.
"Pitter-patter, pitter-patter," raindrops on the ground.
"Pitter-patter, pitter-patter," I just love that sound.

- E.B. (1938 - ) MotherGooseCaboose.

from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!