July 11, 2011

camwhore - funny version- with susan teoh

Wan Ching is wandering whether to go Russian recently. Btw, she came to my house today, i manage to take a few funny photos with her recently. My sixth sense ask me to take photo with her. which is our 20 years old looks,hahhaha.

here is how our look!



see! she is reluctant to smile.


moodly together with her, still i can't stop myself from grin


hehehe, no idea what are we doing



hilarious VS moody


first time i post like this and upload le!




Dear Susan Teoh, whatever your decision is, i will support u!

both choice has both its pros and cons. AGAIN, its ur Choice.

However, like ah leong say, whatever ur decision is 91 Gengz will always support u!

Stay cheer~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!