June 25, 2009

what a SHAME

oh my god!!!!!!!!!what a shame!!
tremendoously shame
enermously shame
absolutely shame
huge shame
totally shame
no more ever shame than shame
sheme shame shame!!!!!!!!!!

Just about 5 minutes ago, i went to fetch my sister from tuition.Tat mean,i would be the driver,my dad be my couch for the manual car.

the progress was quite smooth at first,but when i reached the traffic light(located SMC there), there was red,indicate that i had to stop.After the light turned green.OMG,i unable to move the car,the engine of the car will shut down whenever i tried to press the pedal

OK,unable to pass the traffic light yet fine for the first time.move my car forward to the very first place,waiting for the second chance.And now the light turned green.

OMG,SHAME!!!!!!!
the engine shutted down again.
started again.failed.At this moment, the car lined behind me started to complain by honked .failed again. STARTED AGAIN the light turned red already .

after the third time failed,my father pressed the EMERGENCY mode icon.And then quickly,my father took over mmy seat.while waiting for the light to turn green.both of us were feeling totally SHAME.

there was a car with family member inside at my left hand side.Just the adjacent only.the family member refer to a father,a mother and a few toddlers.i dun know the number of the toddlers because i just sneaked a peep only,felt shame to looking around even car around us. the toddlers kept looking at me or our car all the time.omg!!shame!!!don't even dare to take a look the scene behind.Invade by shame.

Just a second after the light turned green,my father drove the manual car with lightning speed started from 0km/h.i forgot already if he got changing the gear or not.Because i was focused on my Shame mode.

After the shame mode,it goes to "Adrenaline leaking concentrately mode",because my father drove with lightning speed,adding the sound produce by manual-cun turbo engine,it was like.............
just dont know how to express it.

p/s :-adrenaline leaking-=the rate of heartbeat accelerate slopely.

On the returned way, i was thinking.Perhaps i have indulged myself with the easy-control method of auto car and forgot the feeling**yes,its"feeling",a word that can convey my emotion accurately and consistenly** to control the manual car.*mean balancing between the clutch and the pedal* HOW can be like this ar? I had passes the driving test using manual car.Also,pratice with manual car**befoere passing the driving test la**

Frankly,i have to admit that my driving skill is obviously ppr than normal people. I passed the driving test after second failure.And then,i am driving with auto car now.My driving skill is stable already after 10 days driving to school.Yet it still have uncountable improving space for my driving skill.What i need for now is experince like my veteran fater.He can estimated the distance in front car quite accurately and take a break after certain very close distance.

CONCLUSION:
Well,this is my first unforgetable SHAME on front o fpublic,it would be the last time too.

FIRST failure= LAST failure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!