June 9, 2009

marriage

都是姓郭的堂哥姐弟妹.
我与我的理发师堂哥.
the main characters of the night.
urbanized dusk*really pretty if u see in flesh*
.due to the my cousin apartment's toilet was in using.me n my sis went down to the swimming pool's toilet.hehhe,time was rushing.the buffet would began soon.
the view of the condominum from 12nd floor

well,the marriage(喝茶和吃东西) on 6 June.
After the ice-skating,we immediately moved here.luckily,it just a stone throw away only.
As u know,the road in KL is confusing.we had been drive to wrong way once,luckily,my relative saw this and call us to turn back,we made a big u -turn then.

就像心悦所说的,吉隆破真的很多诱惑.
yer~我真的很想去吉隆坡玩啊!算啦,两年后,就可以去了.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!